Summer Memories {By the Bay}

Saturday evening was spent at the bay with a group of wonderful friends. It was such a peaceful and fun time. The best part was spent by the water with friends as the sun set. It was breathtaking. Praising God for the gift of friends! As my mom wrote in her post about the evening, it was healing to be with a group of friends who live nearby after having said goodbye to our friends who left to move to another state. {There will be a post on that later.}
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
 
Huge photo overload ahead! Proceed with caution. Credit for all of these lovely pictures goes to my amazing mother!
 
 
It felt like we were on a camping trip!
 
 
 
 

 
Isn't this little boy from our church just so cute? He sure loved his s'more!
 
 
 

 My brother and our friend Evan.






Tim's turn to bat!
 



A few of the boys down by the water.
 



Oh, you just gotta love this little sweetie's red hair! And her serious expression...:)
 



 




These hot dogs were especially delicious! If I had had a chance too, I could have eaten more than the two I had.
 



Natalie and me, hanging out, talking and reading, before the crowd arrived.
 


Team huddle!

 
There's something about the sunset over the water that always fascinates me.
 

You're never too little to join in on the fun!
 




Noah and his friend Tim (not my brother Tim.) They had a lot of fun! I think it was good for Noah to get to hang out with a bunch of friends at once, since he just said goodbye to his best friend.
 




Our friend, Melissa, who is the mother of the kids I babysit, with her sweet baby girl. Isn't this picture beautiful?
 




I love this picture!
 


...and this one!
 


 
I leave you with one more beautiful sunset picture!
 

 
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
     He restores my soul.
    Psalm 23:1-2
 
post signature