A Tug At My Heart ~Those Eyes~

 
I grab my tablet to quickly check my Facebook. Instantly, loving posts written by children to their mothers and mothers to their children flood the screen. Mothers are thanked for their years of love and care, and they tell their children again just how much they are loved. Pictures of excited first time-moms holding their babies swim before my eyes. On google+, I see the same type of posts. And it is beautiful.
But, it also brings to the forefront of my mind those living without the love of a mother. Without someone to kiss them when they fall down, to tuck them in at night, to tell them they are loved. I am reminded of children who are denied a decent chance at life because of a physical deformity.
 
 Children like Viktor and Yuri.
Children like Brayden.
Children like Bailee, Ben, and Ruby.
 
 
It brings one little boy's face to my memory in particular, however. A tiny boy whose eyes tug at my heart. A boy I truly believe God has lain on my heart.
 

His name is Kyan.

 
 
Three year-old Kyan lives in an orphanage in China. He lives with a heart defect. He has already gone through one surgery alone, with no Baba and Mama to comfort him. And he continues to suffer alone.
You can read more about him here.
 
I can think of nothing that would make me happier then to know he has a forever family coming for him.
That's where you come in.
Will you share his story? Will you help his family find him?
 
This Mother's day, will you help a mother find her son?
 
 
I have created a button for sharing on your blog. Would you consider using it? Could you write a post about him on your blog or social media? However small it may seem, you could be making a difference in the life of a child.
Kyan Needs a Family on Everything is Blogsome
 
Thank you for reading
 
 With Love
 
post signature