Currently....

 
Listening too...."So Long, Farewell" from the Sound of Music
 
via
 
Remembering...a very fun evening last night
 

 
Reading...Stars Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
 
 
 
Feeling...tired and needing..coffee
 
via
 
Wondering...what I should do about a change to my schedule later in the year
 
Curious to know...if the way I have been doing school is to change in the fall
 
Helping...my mom with her new blogs and design
 
The look so far, thanks to the wonderful Eve!
 
 
Dreaming of...families for Kyan and Brayden, two precious little boys living in orphanages in China.
 
 
 
Looking forward too...hopefully watching Star Wars with my dad and siblings later.
 
Should be doing...algebra.
 
Planning too...get a cup of tea and do that algebra!
 
via
 
 
Wishing a lovely Saturday to all of you lovely friends!
 
 
 
post signature
 
Note: I have done my best to include attribution for all the photos that do not belong to me, but if one of these is yours, and you would like it removed, I will certainly take it down for you. Just let me know! :)