On a Walk (3/22/15)

I went on a little walk on our property and in our neighborhood yesterday afternoon. I've been going at least once a day for the past week. I decided to bring my camera with me. My "camera" is really an old iPhone 3. As a result, these pictures won't be of the best quality. If you know me, you know that I almost never take pictures. Most of the pictures posted on this blog were taken by my mom. But I do want to start taking more pictures, terrible camera or not.
So here they are!
 

O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed




Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, how great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!



I just had to take a picture of our favorite rock.  I like to sit and read on it. It's been too wet lately, though.


 
Let the sea roar, and all that fills it;
    the world and those who dwell in it!



Let the rivers clap their hands;
    let the hills sing for joy together
 before the Lord
Psalm 98: 7-8 




 
The heavens declare the glory of God,
and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.


 
Day to day pours out speech,
and night to night reveals knowledge.
 There is no speech, nor are there words,
whose voice is not heard.
Psalm 19:1-3







At home again!


Our beautiful Golden Retriever, Dallas, greeted me.
My walk was beautiful and refreshing! But I was ready to enjoy another wonderful aspect of a wet day; the coziness of being indoors by the crackling fire.
 
 photo chrstine.signature.final_zpsir0dpvxm.png