New Blog: If We Love Him

I have had a project in the works since January. For some time, I wanted to start a blog to advocate for needy children around the world. There are so many-orphans and children living in poverty. They need people to be voices for them. My heart breaks when I view profiles of children waiting to be sponsored who are in desperate need of a sponsor and have been waiting for more than a year. And when I see the lonely faces of orphans who have given up on hoping for a family, I just know I have to do something.
And, for me, that something is to advocate for them and do what I can to raise money to help them.
For that purpose, I have created a new blog, which you can view by clicking on the image below.

If We Love Him
Here is the Facebook page I started to go along with it.

 
I hope you take a look and allow a special child into your heart to pray for.
 

 Love,
 photo chrstine.signature.final_zpsir0dpvxm.png