Fandom Friday: For Narnia!


It's Fandom Friday again, and Narnia's turn for the spotlight!
Today,  I will be sharing a bunch of my favorite Narnia pictures, quotes, and scenes. "Onwards! The thrill of the unknown lies ahead."

I'll start with the first movie.
 
 
 
The four Pevensie children. They were so young! Fun fact: I was only five when I first watched this movie. My dad had already read the book to me and two of my siblings, though.
 

 
Edmund.
 
 
 
 Cutest scene!
 




Prince Caspian


 
Still makes me laugh every time!
 
 
Which one's your favorite? Mine's a tossup between Edmund and Lucy. Gotta love Edmund's sense of humor, right?
 
 
Watching this in the theater was tough because I couldn't laugh very loud! We went to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader in 3D when it came out.
 

Their faces here pretty much mirrored my own.


This is quite possibly my favorite quote! Love the symbolism.
 
Of course, no Narnia post would be complete without at least one quote from the books!
 

 
 
Ok, maybe this quote is my favorite? I can't decide!
Edit by me.


 
 
And that's a wrap!  
 
 photo chrstine.signature.final_zpsir0dpvxm.png