Fandom Friday: BBC Merlin + Disney

It's finally time for a new Fandom Friday post!
I just finished watching BBC Merlin a month or so ago, and came across some fan videos which used Disney music. The effect is priceless! I just HAD to share some. :)
 
This one is one of my favorites! Merlin "When Will My Life Begin?"
 
 
Arhur just can't wait to be king!
 
Arthur and Gwen-You'll Be In My Heart. I loved watching these two-a prince and a servant-fall in love. I love how the first thing Arthur loved about Gwen was her ability to speak her mind to him.
  Morgana-Let it Go. This one was surprisingly heartbreaking! I almost cried. (Although the picture here is a bit weird...) and their is a not-so-good word in the quote at the end...sorry about that.)
  
 
 
There are many others, but I doubt any of you are even going to watch one of these, but I dare you too!
I have to put in a few quotes from the show I really love before I sign off.
 



  "Why can't you?"
 "Because nothing can ever happen between us! To admit my feelings, knowing that… hurts too much."
 
Having bored you to death, I will now end this post. Happy Friday everyone...and happy 7th birthday to my little niece, Kyla.
 
 photo chrstine.signature.final_zpsir0dpvxm.png