New Blog Design!

As you can see, my blog has a new look!
As much as I loved my design done by Brittney, I felt like I wanted something more. I wasn't planning on actually having it redone until at least a year after I started the blog. But when I noticed there was a blog design sale going on over at Eve's Garden of Designs, I decided to order the English Garden Design. I liked how I would get to pin to a mood board, and when I saw a list of all the things the design package included, how could I say no?
On Easter afternoon, I placed my order! Eve did such a wonderful job of working with me, and I absolutely love everything she did.
If you're looking for a new design and have a little extra money to spend, I totally recommend Eve! And, her designs are still on sale for 50% off for the month of April. So go check her out! She also has premade templates, which are cheaper, but very pretty!
Farewell to my first design! You, too, did a wonderful job, Brittney!
Also, I plan to get a reader's survey posted soon, in hopes to spice my blog up a bit. If you know a good way of doing this, please share! I would so appreciate it. :)

 
post signature