Books and Reading Tag


I was nominated by sweet Clara over at Reasons to Smile for the book challenge created by Noor at A Little Bit of Sunshine. Thank you so much, Clara! You all should go take a look at her beautiful blog.  :)

Here are the rules:

You must answer all the questions
Repost the picture with a link to Noors blog and the persons blog who tagged you
You may tag people if you would like, but it isn't required.

Now, for the fun part. The questions!

  1. 1. To be read in April? Well, April is about over, but I've been rereading a lot of books I've already read, such as the Millie Keith books and some Janette Oke books. I plan to read the Star Wars books and reread Narnia soon.
  2. 2. Book series you would like to see as a movie? Oh, hmmm...Millie Keith. I would LOVE to see some movies that are truly based on the Little House books made.
  3. 3. Overhyped book/author? Sorry everyone, I'd have to say The Hunger Games books by Suzanne Collins. The first two were enjoyable enough, but even they didn't seem to be as good as they are hyped up to be. And the third one was just depressing and redundant. (Don't hurt me, please!)
  4. 4.  The best book series you have ever read? The Chronicles of Narnia is my all time favorite! I don't care if it's supposed to be a children's series. I love it so much! I also love the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
  5. Book to movie adaption that was really bad? As much as I love The Hobbit movies a lot of things were added to it that were not in the original book. I certainly wouldn't say it was "really bad" but the fact that there's one book and three movies should tell you something. :)
  6. Books that made you cry? LotR, and, and...so many others that aren't coming to mind at the moment. (Isn't that how it always works?)
  7. Book you are reading at the moment? I'm rereading one of the Love Comes Softly books. It's ok, not my favorite series, but still good. I'm mostly rereading it because I found it lying around and didn't have anything else to read.
  8. Book series that you just didn't like? Sorry, I can't think of one at the moment.
  9. Books you really need to read but haven't read yet? The Star Wars books, the last two Millie Keith books, and Summer Falls. (I know literally nothing about this last book, but in the Doctor Who community it was supposed to be written by Amelia Pond and the book is slightly featured in an episode).
Clara's question for me. My answer is in bold. That answer is me, but lately I haven't had any books to read that I've really been captivated by, so I haven't been reading as fast or often as I can if I have a great book.

On a scale of one to five how avid of a book reader are you?
1. Love to read! I read whenever I can get my hands on a book!
2. Reading is awesome, but its only something I do every few days.
3. Reading is enjoyable for me, but I go in spurts of reading all the time and not reading.
4. Reading is ok, but not my favorite thing to do
5. I detest books and only read them if I have to for school


I'm supposed to make up a question of my own, so here it is.

What was the first book you really loved?

There it is! I nominate:
Elizabeth @ Whimsical Thoughts

I think I got everyone! I've never had that many blogs to list before. If I forgot to put you down or you just dropped by my blog for the first time, feel free to go ahead and do it. Please send me the link to your post! I'd love to see your answers. :)

post signature