Blog Extras & Good Friday

We went to the Good Friday service at our church yesterday. It was really good! Some friends of ours went with us. Here's a group picture my mom took.
 
 
I've decided to try experimenting with something new; a few simple blog extras! I'm going to be offering to add a few things to blogs.
 
  • Blog Buttons (for Wordpress and Blogger)
  • Scroll To Top Buttons (Blogger only)
  • Basic Pin it Buttons (Blogger Only)
  • Customized Follow By Email widgets (blogger only, example in the sidebar of my blog. I didn't do my own email widget, but I have since figured out how to.)
  • Social Icons (Icons are designed by others, but I can add them for you)
  • (Possibly) customized search widget
So just tell me which of the above you would like, and I will get it going for you! I may or may not ask for some small attribution on your blog.
 
I can do headers too, but they won't be super fancy. If you want, I can send you some example headers.
 
If you want me to add anything to your blog, you can contact me by commenting below or by emailing me at ctaft914@gmail.com.
 
 
 photo chrstine.signature.final_zpsir0dpvxm.png