What I've Been Up Too...

 
Some pics from November...
Our friends boys came to stay with us for two days. We had so much fun!



Goofy boys! The two on the left and right are our visitors, and the middle one is my youngest brother, Levi.

Last week, we had a shopping event at our home. There were several different vendors and I did a booth for my babysitting services. It was a lot of fun!

My booth!

 
Today, my sister Brandi and her five kids came over and we did some Thanksgiving baking together. It was a lot of fun!
I tried to focus on school, but it was awfully hard with such cuties around....

 
 
Little Cooper (19 months) said "Auntie Chrissie" for the first time today! I was helping my niece with something and Brandi told her to say thank you to Auntie Chrissie. And then Cooper pipes up- "Thank you, Auntie Chrissie!" I have never felt so happy before. ;)
 
 
The boys. Left to right: Jackson (3), Kyran (8), and Cooper, (19 months).

and the girls...


Alahna (6)


Hailee (5)

And I haven't even mentioned Heidi's kids! :)

Sometimes things get crazy around here when they come for a visit!;)



Well, that's it for now! What about all of you? What have you been up too? Are you getting excited about Thanksgiving yet? (I know, what kind of a question is that!)


Thanks for reading-or, I guess more looking at all the pics. :P
Christine