Thanksgiving 2014

Hey everyone! I thought I would finally post some of our Thanksgiving pics. :) We spent the day with my sister, Brandi and her family. It was a lot of fun!
Here are the pics! Enjoy. :)
The delicious blackberry pie and an equally delicious "mini" pumpkin pie we sampled the day before Thanksgiving.
Preparing for the feast!


The table for the younger kids.
The big table.
Natalie, Jack Attack, and me, just hanging out, waiting...
My youngest brother, Levi, and my oldest nephew, Kyran. Best buddies and partners in crime!
Little Cooper was getting hungry! (Isn't he adorable!)
Here are all the younger ones, served and ready to dig in!
Filling up our plates! It was worth the wait. :)





Since it was Brandi's birthday, she had a few gifts to unwrap. Here she is with her new camouflage apron she picked out.
Opening another gift.



After that, it was time for some pie! What kind is your favorite? I'm not sure, personally, but I do love apple pie!
Alahna, Jackson, Hailee, and Cooper enjoying the pie!
Tim and Noah getting some pie.
 
After dessert and some time spent in the living room talking and watching Tim Hawkins videos on youtube, Mom, Brandi, Natalie, and I decided to have a rousing game of clue! (Yes, the silly and evil expressions were done on purpose. )


Hmm...who should I accuse?

 It was a very fun evening and we all went home, tired but happy, watched some I Love Lucy, and went to bed!
And when we woke up the next morning, we were all ready and excited for our next adventure; getting our tree and decorating! Let the holiday season begin. :)



Tim decorating the tree.