Classics!


Hey everyone! I am considering joining the The Classics Club but I will first need to come up with a list of 50 classics I have not read. Do you have an recommendations?
I have already read:
Silas Marner
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit
The Chronicles of Narnia
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensibility
Over half of Emma by Jane Austen
A Christmas Carol

I also definitely plan to read Mansfield Park by Jane Austen.:)

I think there are more that aren't coming to my mind at this moment, but that's my list. :)
So, what classics should I try? What did you enjoy? Also, if there's a classic you want to read but aren't sure if you'll enjoy it, feel free to mention it too and I will give it a try. Every time I read one, I have to post a review on it so maybe you will be able to find out if you would like it!