Fandom Friday: Once Upon a Time & Hot Chocolate

Hello everyone! Today is my 3rd Fandom Friday and a new topic! I will be trying to keep these shorter from now on.

On our free evenings the last few months, our family, specifically my parents and the three oldest (although sometimes my younger two brothers join us) have been watching a show called Once Upon a Time. For my sister and me, this is our second time watching the episodes, but it's still very enjoyable! We are just about halfway through season 3 now, and it's one of my favorite shows!
Here's a short description of the show, although it by no means sums it up. It's mostly referring to season one; the second and third seasons are a bit different. In my opinion, season three is the best (of what I've been able to see so far).
Once Upon a Time tells the story of a new world, one in which fairy-tale legends and modern life collide. Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) is comfortable in her life as a bail bonds collector. When Henry -- the child she gave up a decade earlier -- suddenly shows up. He is convinced that she is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, who sent her away before the Evil Queen could cast a spell, freezing the fairytale world in time and bringing them to present-day Storybrooke, Maine. After taking Henry home, Emma decides to stay in the town to keep an eye on him, and she discovers he may not be wrong after all.

The other day when we watched it, we decided to make hot cocoa and drink it "Once Upon a Time style"-with cinnamon on top of the whip cream. Mmmm! It was delicious. If you haven't given it a try before, you should!
Of course, pictures are a must! Sorry the lighting isn't very good-the camera on my kindle isn't great. :P


I also wanted to share an edit for Emma Swan from the show I think is really beautiful.


and this gif, which is sad, but shows how well the makers of the show did bringing the familiar fairy tale characters to life. This is just some of them.


And I'm thinking this might make a good new profile picture! What about you?



~Christine