Fandom Friday: LotR 30 Day Challenge Part 2

Finally time for part 2 of the LotR 30 Day Challenge! (for part 1, click here.)
Last week, my friend, Elisabeth, asked me if I knew that the challenge was supposed to be done one question a time every day! Yes, I did, lol! In fact, I did a Narnia 30 Day Challenge (which I never finished) on a fandoms blog I'm part of once. (link here.) But it would take a very long time to finish answering all the questions to answer one every Friday and I don't really want to do it every day for a month, so that is why I chose to do it this way. Next week I will try to keep Fandom Friday shorter, Speaking of which, do any of you have any ideas for it? What fandoms would you like to see me post about? I would appreciate it!
Without further ado....
 

 

 
16. Favorite female character? Now this is a question I really resent! I love the three female characters of LotR so much! For the sake of leaving you with an answer, I'll go with Eowyn. She is pretty awesome, after all!



 
17. Elves or Dwarves? Elves, easily! They are amazing in so many ways-their abilities with the bow and arrow, their gracefulness, their immortality, and yes-their good looks! (Though I must say, I do like the dwarves in The Hobbit a lot).


 

18. Coolest visual effect? My brain's a bit foggy right now so I can't think of one. Sorry!

19. Weirdest screencap? Not quite sure if this is the right answer, but that one scene where Legolas swang up onto the horse and you could totally tell it wasn't real was really funny!

20. Saddest character death? Makes me want to cry every time when Boromir dies...so sad! :(


21. Most inspiring moment? I mentioned both of these last time, but it would either have to be Sam's speech in the Two Towers or Aragorn's at the Black Gate. Oh, and Frodo's at the end of The Return of the King.

Sam's speech


Aragorn's speech at the Black Gate
The Grey Havens (there are a couple of things said here that stuck out to me)
 


 
22. Character you pity most?This is a tough one...I pity most of the characters for what they had to go through. I really do feel especially bad for Faramir, though. Unloved by his father, his brother dead...but I am happy that in the end he found happiness with Eowyn!
 

 

23. Least favorite character? Grima Wormtongue really drives me crazy! Such an annoying character...


24. Scariest moment? I would definitely have to say the scene at Mount Doom where Frodo refuses to let go of the Ring and then Gollum shows up. I was on the edge of my seat!
 



25. Favorite quote? Seriously! Already answered this one two or three times!
 
26. Favorite larger-than-life foe? Not quite sure what the larger-than-life thing is supposed to mean, but I actually think The Eye of Sauron is kind of cool in a weird way!
 

27. Isengard or Mordor? Gonna have to go with Mordor...

28. Ents or Eagles? Eagles! They're so awesome!


My Hobbit shirt
29.Your LotR collection? Mine isn't very large yet, but I have the Hobbit and LotR books, and a Hobbit shirt. Our family also owns the Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers extended editions, as well as the regular Fellowship of the Ring.

Me on Christmas Eve with my LotR and The Hobbit books.
30. How you got into LotR? My friends, Elizabeth and Rebecca, had just watched it and loved it and were talking about it at church. Natalie (my sister) mentioned it to our Dad, who had seen it before. He said we had The Fellowship of the Ring and wanted to watch it with us, so we popped it into the DVD player one Sunday afternoon, and it began...and what a wonderful adventure it has been!