Blogger Recognition Award

Hello everyone! I was nominated by my sweet friend, Elizabeth, at One Light in a Dark World and Clear Creations Photography for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you so much, Elizabeth! Sorry it's taken so long for me to get around to doing this. :)

Guidelines first or my answers? hmmm...just so anyone actually takes the time to finish this post (wink) I'm going to start with  my answers.

How did my blog get started?
Everything is Blogsome is still a pretty new blog. It will not celebrate it's 3 month "blogoversary" until February 8. However, I have been in the blogging world for about a year now. I started about two other (personal) blogs-and guess where they both ended up? Yep. With me clicking the "delete" button. Why? Because I tried too hard to stick to one subject. The first one was strictly for me posting some of the stories I had written. So, when I hit writers block with my stories, it directly affected my blog. And right now, I am still affected by the longest case of writer's block I've ever had. And have been for the past year. So, that's where my first blog went. Blog number #2 was to chronicle our family adventures. But what happened when we went through relatively calm months? The blog remained with no updates. I lost excitement and removed it. After that, I went several months with no blogs. After a while of just following my friend's blogs, seeing the various things posted on each one, I decided to give it another try. But this time, I was NOT sticking to one subject, as I wrote in my first blog post.  Thus the name "Everything is Blogsome." With a title like that, no one expects any specific subject to always be posted! YES. At last, "free to be me"! ;)
To answer question two, my advice to you bloggers is, give yourself space to breathe. Post about WHATEVER'S on your mind! Be it writing, fandoms, Bible truths, family life, photography, animals, or whatever else you enjoy. Don't suffocate yourself and your blog like I did. This time around, I have really learned to enjoy blogging and have hope that this blog will be around for a good, long time!

Now, here are the rules:

If you are nominated:
  -Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blog. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you. 
  
  -Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you've nominated in the post. 
    
 *Make sure to attach the award itself! (You can do this by right clicking, saving, and uploading the image above)*


  -Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created. 


  -Provide a link to the original post on Edge Of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and so we can keep it from becoming confusing! 


*Note: You can decline the award if you don't feel up to doing the above, but remember; you have to earn it by doing the work.*
I nominate
I would like to nominate Elisabeth at Reflections of the Heart as well, but unfortunately she has already been nominated but is unable to expect nominations right now. But why not share the link anyway. :)
There you are! Sorry I don't quite have 15. :P
Thanks again for nominating me, Elizabeth!