Wonderful Blog Designers

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day. :)
 
In the nearly seven months this blog has been running, I have discovered many wonderful blog designers. And, get this...many of them do it for free or for extremely cheap! 
When I find a new designer, I usually tuck away the information somewhere in my brain for future reference, unless I currently need a new design.
But recently, I thought that some of you might like to know about these designers, too! So I decided to make a list for you. If I find any more designers, I will be sure to add them to the list, too. :)
 
 
Creating a Masterpiece
designedbybritt.blogspot.com
 
 
Brittney is a wonderful designer! She did my first blog design. {Click here to see what it looked like.}
Brittney's designs are free.
 
Mahnoor Apple Designs
mahnoorappledesigns.blogspot.com
 
 
I don't have any personal experience with Mahnoor Apple Designs, but from what I can see, the designs are beautiful and the customers satisfied! I would love to order a design someday. Designs are free. :)
 
CeCe Designs
cece-designs.blogspot.com
 
 
Celia is a wonderful free designer! All of her clients have been very happy with the outcome. She designed a blog button for my "Help Kyan Get Adopted" page and did a wonderful job. She is fast to respond and easy to work with.
 
Twenty-One Designs
twenty-onedesigns.blogspot.com
 
 
Twenty-One designs is a popular free design site made up of a team of bloggers. Although I have no personal experience with their services, I have loved many of the designs I have seen done by them and all of their customers seem to be very pleased with their designs.
 
Spunky Designs
spunky-designs.blogspot.com
 
 
I honestly don't know much about Spunky Designs, but Hannah's portfolio looks nice and her designs are free! Perhaps you could give her a shot. :)
 
A Little Bit of Sunshine's Custom Blog Designs
alittlebitofsunshineblog.com/p/blogging-helper
 
 
Again, I have no personal experience with Noor's work, but I can tell from her blog she is good at coding and would do a wonderful job! Her designs are free.
 
Morning's Designs
theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/p/mornings-summer-designs.html
 
 
Morning is an amazing designer! Her designs are free. She designed my other blog, If We Love Him, and I was very pleased with the outcome. Although Morning is not currently taking orders, she may reopen in the future. I will let you know if she does!
 
Tane Hannah Designs
tanehannah-designs.blogspot.com
 
 
I have loved all of the designs I have seen done by Tane Hannah Designs! They are all gorgeous. Like Morning, however, orders are not currently being taken. In the future, that will probably change. So definitely keep an eye on Tane Hannah Designs!
 
Nicole Rose Designs
design.selfknownblog.com
 
 
I have seen some beautiful designs by Nicole Rose! She does a wonderful job.:) Her custom designs do cost money. However, she also makes free templates. Go take a look!
 
Maddy's Blog Buttons
maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com/blog-button-anyone/
 
 
My friend Maddy just started making and selling blog buttons for five dollars each. Go take a look! I'm sure she would love to receive your order. :)
 
Mellow Designs
mellowblogdesigns.blogspot.com
 
 
Mellow Designs has a very nice portfolio and some wonderful reviews! Designs cost money but are very cheap. I'm sure you would be very happy with your order from Mellow Designs!
 
 
and now, I've saved one of my favorites for last!
 
Eve's Garden of Designs
evesgardenofdesigns.com
 
 
I love Eve's designs so much! She does an amazing job. She did my current blog design and was so good about taking it slow and really understanding my vision. She is extremely talented (as are all of these designers!) and also an amazing person.
Eve's designs do cost money, but I found mine to be well worth it. They are very cheap for all that she does. She also has some beautiful templates for less money that you may find to be perfect for your blog.
 
And there you have it! I hope this post helped you and will be a good resource for you. :)
Feel free to tell me in the comments if you know any other designers I could add to the list, be it you or someone else.
 
post signature