Creative Blogger Award

My sweet friend of Elisabeth from Reflections of the Heart nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award a while back. Thank you so much, Elisabeth! {She has an amazing blog by the way, so be sure to take a look!}
 
 
Rules:
Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
Share 5 facts about yourself with your readers
 
So, here are the five facts about myself. I will try to share ones that you may not know. :)
 
1. I'm diving right in and sharing a truth about myself that is not-so-nice. One of my major flaws is that I can be very bitter. There are a few people in my life that I'm angry with and my family KNOWS about it. I have to be careful not to say what I'm thinking and to learn to see them as God sees them, even when it's hard. One of these people is very close to my mom and I know I have hurt her when I wasn't thinking. So, yes, now you know that about me.
 
2. On a lighter subject, I adore BBC! {Ok, you probably do know that one!}
 
3. I'm reading\rereading several books at once right now.
-Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Stover
-Another Homecoming by Janette Oke and T. Davis Bunn
-Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
-Dead of Winter {a Doctor Who novel from the History Collection}
 
and, once Natalie finishes it, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by of course J.K. Rowling
 
 
4. I have never been on an airplane.
 
5. I listen to a WIDE variety of music, from Celtic Thunder, to Disney, to the soundtracks from my favorite movies and shows, to, at my sister's choosing, Ed Sheeran. There are lots of random songs thrown into all of that as well!
 
I nominate:
 
Clara | Reasons to Smile
Natalie | A Saved Girl's Writings
Joy | Another Enchanted Land
Kelly-Anne | Beautiful Girlhood
Simi | What's Simi Reading?
Bonnie | Bonnie's Blessings
Hannah | Grace In Everything
Kara Lynn | Saved by Grace
Mikayla | The Bubblegum Ballerina
Shelby | Every Bit of Lovely
Lauren | Loving Our Creator
Olivia | Life as a Young Lady
Bethany | Bright Life By Bethany
Susanna | PurlsByGrace
Jessica Joy | Almost Perfectly Pink
Anna McAuley | Demigods and Unicorns
 
 
Can't wait to see all of your answers! :)
 
 
post signature
 
P.S.
Check out the newest post on If We Love Him.
"Lucky Finn"