My Birthday

This is a bit of a late post, but my birthday was on Friday. {May 29th}. We didn't do much, but my wonderful parents took me out for dinner and then we came back and had ice cream. It was very nice!
As usual, my mom took several pictures. There were very many, but I cut down on the amount I put in this post. Most of these pictures are unedited, as PicMonkey isn't working very well for me tonight. 
 
My wonderful sister, Natalie, did a makeover on me. I hardly ever wear makeup, but she put a little bit on, did my hair, and painted my nails. I felt like a princess!
Thank you, Natalie for taking the time to do this for me! Seriously, guys, she's great! She was very patient with my constant blinking while she was putting mascara on me and when she had to wait for me to recover from my dizzy spell from not eating much and drinking lots of coffee. :)
 

My amazing dad and me at dinner! As usual, his way of telling me happy birthday was to pick on me the entire evening. Haha! :)

 
 This restraunt had the BEST root beer I've ever tasted! I drank it way faster than I should have...:) 
 

My equally amazing mother and me. I love you, Mom!
 


When we got back, my siblings were waiting for me with ice cream, topped with sprinkles!
It was delicious, although by the time I actually ate it, it was almost melted. XD
{I've got stop here and tell you that when my brother saw this picture just now he started freaking out. Apparently, he would like to have some again. }
 

 
This picture pretty much sums up my brother, Tim, the one in the striped red shirt.
 


 
I got this wonderful backpack! I love it. It will certainly come in handy when I start going to a Christian school two days a week in the fall. :)
 


and guess what was inside?
Yep! Downton Abbey season five. Totally didn't see that coming!


On a completely unrelated note, this is what my sister wrote on the blackboard in our dining room! Isn't it awesome? ;)
 

 
Well, I'm off to drink hot cocoa {Once Upon a Time style, with cinnamon on top!} and watch Star Wars. 
Wishing you a peaceful evening,
 
post signature