Christmas with More Family

Christmas celebration and gift exchange with my sister Brandi and her husband and five kids was a BLAST!

Group pics! Left to right: Me, Cooper, Alahna, Hailee, Natalie, Kyran, Tim, Jackson, Levi, and Noah. Quite the crowd, huh?:)

Notice the funny expressions of Kyran, Jackson, and Levi? ;)

 

Levi


Levi and Kyran

Hailee and Alahna



They loved their new sign for their room from Papa and Nama!

Jackson opening a gift.



Cooper (20 months) getting some help from Auntie Natalie with opening his gift.


Kyran opening his new camouflage Mohawk hat from Papa and Nama.

He was excited to get new nerf bullets!

Noah and Levi got new Ninja Turtle notebooks and playdough, while Natalie, Tim, and I got Starbucks gift cards from Kevin and Brandi. Thank you both! :)

Notice the hole in my jeans? *sigh* Oh, well...look instead at my Hobbit shirt! lol:)

Brandi loving on Tessa Mae, our Golden Retriever.

Kevin, Brandi, and Cooper

Kyran and Jackson opening a gift.

It was a bit busy in there!

Jackson got right to work with his new gift.

Jackson opening his Ninja Turtle pajamas I got him.

Hailee opening the doll she got which is almost exactly like the one I got her cousin Kyla.




Cutie pie!

Daddy and Jackson sleeping

Cooper fell asleep on Daddy later, too.


Tired out!



 
There, finished with part 3! I think I have just one part left, I believe. I'll be done boring you soon! ;)
Have a wonderful afternoon!