A Weekend in July

Hi everyone! I apologize for slacking off on posting and commenting on your blogs. I've been very busy all weekend, but I have been reading most of your posts. It was very fun reading about what you all did for the 4th of July!
 
Some friends of ours, the Wilsons, arrived from out of town on Thursday evening and stayed at our house until just this morning. It was very fun! We hung out, barbecuing, going to the water, and watching Doctor Who. {They're hooked now.}
 
I hope you're all prepared for a picture overload...;)
 
Friday: The Beach
 
On Friday, we all went down to the beach, along with my sister Brandi and her kids and the Wilson's sister, Brittney, and her husband and adorable baby boy. The waves were amazing and so fun! I'm not really in any of these pictures, because I was either too far out in the water for the camera, or I was over at the lake. But trust me, I was there! I even have a sunburn to prove it. :)
 
Levi and a few of Brandi's kids, waiting for the wave to roll in.





This picture is so sweet! Hailee holding onto Levi's arm while waiting for the wave.



These two are best pals!




 



I love how in this picture it looks like Alahna, Levi, and Kyran are dancing in the water.
Little Cooper. I can't get enough of this little guy!

 

Friday Evening: Barbeque
 
After the beach, we all went home and washed off and Brittney and Jacob and their baby came for a barbeque. Baby Nate was very entertaining!
 


Nate's eyes are so blue!

 
 
 The 4th of July
 
For the 4th, we went to our friend's first, although we only stayed for an hour and don't have any pictures. It was very fun to see a few people we hadn't seen in a while, though!
From there, we went to our friend's, Don and Janet's, house where we were completely spoiled, with delicious food {including ice cream!}, trips to see the beautiful water, a ride on the Ferris Wheel {which those sweet people paid for!} and a wonderful fireworks show.
 
 
Noah and Levi enjoying a ride on the dragon roller coaster.
Waiting in line for the Ferris Wheel.
 
We were SOOOOO frightened of this extremely dangerous ride! ;)
 
Gotta love +Natalie Taft's crying face.
 
 
I seriously can't get enough of pictures of Ferris Wheels though! Call me strange if you want.

Down by the water, at the fireworks display. Obviously, pictures don't do it justice, but here they are just the same.


 
 
 
 
 
Evening Entertainment: Doctor Who
 
Here is just a random picture of us watching Doctor Who with the Wilsons in the evenings. We did this three of the four nights they were here!
 
 
 
I have a special post and hopefully another Monday's Minute Challenge coming up soon so stay tuned!
 
post signature