A Little Boy Still Waits...

 
Do you remember this little boy? The little orphan named Kyan who unknowingly made his way into my heart and has acquired a place at the top of my blog?
He's still waiting in a Chinese orphanage for his second family, his forever family, to find him and bring him home as their son.
 
 
 
Last week, I decided that I needed to get as much information on him as I can so we can find his family. I contacted his agency, and guess what came into my inbox on Monday?
 
Three updated pictures!
 
 
Don't laugh at me, but I keep coming back to stare at them. I have posted about 13 waiting children from Ethiopia, China, India, and the Ukraine on my advocacy blog, and have seen pictures of so many others, but for some reason, Kyan is the one that has truly gotten a hold of my heart. 
 
 
Look at this picture of him "playing" the piano. So much cuteness! We have a picture of my sister Natalie doing that when she was little. I showed my mom this picture and said he belongs in our family. She just rolled her eyes. ;)
 
  
 
So again, I'm asking you...
Will you share his story? Will you help him come home to a loving forever family? Will you pray for him? Could you put one of the blog buttons at the bottom of this post on your blog?
 
Here is his information. {Unfortunately, I do not have any newer information. }
 
"Precious Kyan is 3 years old and is designated as special focus on Lifeline’s individual list. His special needs are listed as CHD (PVA, VSD, ASD), post-op CHD (right B-T shunt operation + PDA ligation), and cardiac insufficiency.
Sweet Kyan has some heart melting eyes! When the caretakers call his name he turns to them with arms out to ask for cuddles. Kyan likes to laugh out loud when he is happy. He is described by his caretakers as being active and lovely."
 
 
Any one who wants more information on this precious little boy should contact Lifeline.
 
Thank you so much for reading and letting him into your heart!
Here are his blog buttons. It would mean a lot if you put one on your blog. {Thank you very much for doing so, Simi!}
 
Help Kyan Get Adopted
Help Kyan Get Adopted
 
Love in Christ,
 
post signature