Currently (8/24/2015)

Currently.....
 
Regretting...that I haven't posted on here in well over a month.
 
Waiting...for my dad to return from the vet with a sick puppy to find out what's wrong with him.
 
Thankful....that the smoke in our area has cleared up. (Apparently I'm extremely sensitive to smoke-being outside for just a bit made me rather sick. However, our friends on the eastern side of our state have it far worse.)
 
 
Watching....a show from Sullivan entertainment, the company that made Anne of Green Gables and Road to Avonlea, called Wind at My Back.
 
 
 
Remembering....my friend's minion birthday party on Saturday.
 
The cake....my minion-loving brother would have gone crazy.
 
Feeling....nervous about starting school soon.
 
Listening.... to this beautiful song.

 
 
 
Enjoying...the book nook my sister set up in our new room.
 
 
I've spent hours reading here.
 
Loving....the sweet 11 puppies we have in our home now!
 
 
Deciding....that this post is too long now and I should end it.
 
I hope you all are making the best of the last golden days of summer!
 
post signature